Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"Where's Daddy?" or "The Great Search"

"Where's Daddy been?"
"I don't know"
"I heard him apologize for making mommy a "widow for two weeks"
"What's that mean?"
"dunno"
"Let's go find him."
"Maybe he's outside raking the leaves which are piling up..."

...nope"
"maybe we can call him...
...huh I can't hear anything"
"um, Parker, um that's not how you hold a phone"
"oh...yeah...so silly....let me try again. hello...daddy? daddy? I still can't hear"

"Parker it's upside...oh never mind. Hop on. We'll find him.

"There's daddy!!"


Cheesy post? yes.
But my brain is fried. Last couple weeks of the quarter were brutal, and unfortunately Mary Jane and the girls suffered for it. I was pretty much lost in the books trying to get things done. BUT....Quarter is over! It is break time and suddenly not only am I around, but Mary Jane has some time off as well!! Which means we are spending time together...all four of us! It is great.

2 comments:

The Byrges said...

Yay for family time and hoping for sand filled cracks soon!

Shannon said...

I LOVE CHEESY POSTS!!!