Friday, April 1, 2011

Hannah Kate Comes Home

Sorry these pictures are a tad late... once we came home from the hospital life is back in full swing except we added an infant. Good times. But anyway, Hannah Kate, Jason, and I stayed in the hospital until this past Sunday. We could have left on Saturday but I was having hourly nervous breakdowns (I think the nurses were probably talking about me) so we decided one more night of at least a teeny sleep and one more day to monitor Hannah Kate's ever increasing jaundice would help. In fact, on Saturday the nurse put a sign outside my door and forbid anyone to enter it and made me sleep.
We left Sunday morning ALL TOGETHER which was awesome.


So when we left for the hospital it was over 70 degrees outside. When we came home on Sunday we have a couple of inches of snow. I wore flip flops home in the snow. Crazy St. Louis weather.

As soon as we got home, she was literally attacked by her older sisters. Parker was giddy. Emma Jane wanted to rock the car seat back and forth and then wanted to get in it herself.

Post eating I am about to fall asleep again food coma...
We are all home now and learning to adjust. Everyday is still a little different. My mom is here and I just wouldn't be making it without her. I already knew this, but it has been confirmed again that she is the best Mom ever.

No comments: