Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bumbos

The babies are now a little over six months old (chronologically, a little over 3 months adjusted) which is so hard to believe. We have now been home longer than we were in the hospital too which is great. Eating is better- still by no means "normal", but better. They can make it about 6-7 hours at night without waking up which is HUGE. They are eating every 4 hours during the day which has also changed our life and they are almost.... almost... 10 pounds. I told them that is what I want for Easter- two 10 lb. babies. We will see how well they listened. Their latest accomplishment has been attempting to sit in the Bumbo seats. It is so funny to watch a baby so small sit in it because it was really designed for bigger babies. But they can most certainly hold their head up and are getting better each week. Here are some pictures of Bumbo time:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!!! Give them each a kiss for me. I really, really, really want to see them.

Cindi Burger Barrett said...

that has got to be the cutest thing I've seen. My day just got better.