Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Little Perspective... Part III

Are the girls getting any bigger? You remember this picture (taken back in October)? I used it to show how much bigger Parker had gotten. Well, that was then...

...this is now!!! (as you can see not only are we proud of her, but she is pretty proud of herself too)
Believe it or not, that's the same monkey in there. (or maybe I should say those are the same monkeys)
Sometimes we are simply stunned by how big our girls have gotten. If you think this change is impressive you should see Emma Jane. I need to get a picture of her next to her owl to compare, but Emma Jane is huge. I will take the picture and post it first chance I get. All in all our girls look like giant monsters to us...that is until we see any other babies. Some friends came over yesterday with their baby girl, born just a couple of months before ours. She looked like she could eat our girls.
But...as the photos show, they're getting there.

4 comments:

Todd and Mary Wolfram said...

Amen and Hallelujiah!

kosh_003 said...

They really are getting huge! Even the pic of Emma Jane in your last post, you can tell. Well done, Broge babies. Well, done. Keep up the good work.

Cindi Burger Barrett said...

that is freakin' awesome! Love it. =)

melissernst said...

My baby would never eat your babies! They're good friends...I'm sure of it.