Thursday, April 16, 2009

An annoucement from Emma Jane

See these?They're called "legs." I recently discovered them attached to my butt. They've got a really good grip on me too. I can shake and shake them and they don't seem to come off. I do this motion where I kind of flick them, I call it a kick, and they never fall off. It's a lot of fun. My newest trick is to lift them both in the air at the same time and then let them thump down on the crib. It makes a satisfying thud sound, and sends mom and dad running in.
Now I know this is a pretty amazing discovery, but I have to tell you. I have found something even better than "legs"...these:



I call them "feet." And let me tell you, they are really stuck onto my legs. I have tried absolutely everything I can think of to get them off my legs...and it just doesn't work. Today, after mom got my clothes completely off, leaving me good and flexible without that constricting diaper on, I even tried to bite them off. But no matter how much I sucked on those feet things they just stayed on. Oh well. Hopefully they will prove to be useful for something other than snacking...although I should tell you....that big wiggly thing on the end of the foot was mighty tasty.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Aww!! How cute. And look and those thighs!!