Monday, April 27, 2009

Rebuttaling the rebuttal to my rebuttal

Listen!You may think you're "oh so special" because you can stick your feet in your mouth...but let me tell you something. I have made a discovery much cooler than feet. I have something in my mouth. I call it 'tongue' and I spend most of my time these days trying to get it out of my mouth. I reach in and grab and grab and grab, but 'tongue' is sneaky and wily. Every time I think I have it good and caught it slips out from between my fingers.
I've tried to sneak up on tongue. Sometimes I wait until it is busy drinking my bottle, or busy eating oatmeal, and when 'tongue' isn't looking I sneak my fingers into my mouth and grab. Unfortunately while 'tongue' does seem surprised by these sudden attacks, it also tends to be slipperier due to the milk, oatmeal, etc. (Of course slimy tongue is definitely my favorite version).
I have yet to be successful in my attempts to capture, remove, and examine 'tongue,' but fear not, I will not give up. Determined is my middle name.
err....wait, actually Parker is my middle name....you know what I mean.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I really miss the Broge twins

TrentonandLaura said...

These two get cuter every day!