Thursday, July 30, 2009

65 years... And counting!

Mary Jane and I spent last week with my family celebrating my grandparents' 65th anniversary! 65 years!
Wow.....
We've got a bunch of pictures, but there are more coming. What we don't have is a picture of all the family together. We took some, but I don't have a copy of it yet (hopefully someone will send it my way soon...)
In the mean time, here is a picture of my grandparents, my parents, my sister, her husband and baby, and of course the four of us.

This was the first time the girls met their cousin. It was fun seeing my sister and nephew.


Emma Jane loving her some great-grandma time

Parker loving herself some great-grandpa time

1 comment:

Cindi Burger Barrett said...

So cool and beautiful to hear about a marriage of 65 years. By the way, so glad the girls are loving solids!