Monday, September 21, 2009

200th extravaganza or Happy Belated Birthday

This post should have gone out a few days ago. Friday was Mary Jane's birthday. Alas, she had to work on Friday, still it was an improvement on a year ago when we were waiting for Emma Jane to have her surgery. It is amazing what a difference a year makes. Over this past year Mary Jane has shown something I knew would be true the day I met her...she is an amazing mother. I spent a long time trying to figure out how to best explain this, what kind of flowery words would best help you understand how lucky the girls and I are to have Mary Jane as our mother and wife, but I found there just aren't the words. Finally I decided to go with the old adage...a picture is worth a thousand words (so this is going to be a whole bunch of words)


Mary Jane...I love you. Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

Cindi Barrett said...

Such a great mom and friend. You mean so much to so many people, that includes me! LOVE YOU!