Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I know you are jealous...

The girls got their one year/ 9 month old pictures made this past weekend. I have been fighting will Blogger all day to get them in the order I wanted. I am surrendering though because I can't justify spending anymore time fighting with a computer program.... Blogger I am angry at you right now. But anyway, enjoy the pictures (even the ones with the wierd purple background).







This last picture was actually the first ones we took. Parker isn't a fan of getting her picture made as you can see by the deer in headlights look on her face. Emma Jane loves it though!

4 comments:

Brett said...

great pictures!

also, i would be happy to assist you with blogger picture-order woes. it can be rather frustrating. i'm not sure if you know this, but i work with computers.

The Byrges said...

OMG...'Nuff said!

Todd and Mary Wolfram said...

Beauteous girls!

J Mo said...

Cute photos--every one of them. (But my favorites are hanging on your dining room wall). I can tell you are from the south b/c you say get her picture "made." I had a friend from Texas who introduced that phrasing to me while in Japan.