Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Beautifuls

To God be the glory, great things He has done!!

Hard to believe it has been a year...but it has. Decided to try something a little different for a birthday post. Hope you like (hope it works).

We had a big party for the girls yesterday. When I say big...I mean got a little out of control big. But a good time was had by all (at least I think everyone had a good time...did you have a good time? I had a good time, Mary Jane had a good time, the girls had a good time...we hope you did too. We took a ton of pictures, more than I could possibly upload, so I decided to try and collage them together in a little video, so people could see the little beautifulls smashing themselves into their cake.



Actually, these are only a small portion of the pictures, and there is actual video footage from the party, hopefully I will get a chance to post some of that later.

In the meantime, enjoy.


4 comments:

Brett said...

this is great! happy birthday to the girls! they are beautiful! i love the video at the end.

btw, what's the musical piece? daddy like.

Cindi Burger Barrett said...

oh, it was great. I especially loved the star wars themed font. Thanks for sharing, guys!
Dave Brubeck, Take Five?

Anonymous said...

Mary Jane- keep up with you guys via your blog. Glad to read about the birthday party. Great way to share.
Elizabeth (Evans) Hagan

Todd and Mary Wolfram said...

ur2 Kewl! Great video, esp at the end ... perspective!

God's blessings, Broge fam!