Monday, October 13, 2008

...

I have nothing to say. No really. I have absolutely nothing to say. Where I am usually full of random meaningless babble, I am currently full of nothing but a blank slate. An empty cavern. All that is left is a desire to say...but nothing to say. Now a smart person realizes this is the time to say nothing, lest people figure out how foolish you really are. However, I have never claimed to be a smart person, so here we are, with a blogpost full of nothing.
This is like the Seinfeld of blog posts. It's about nothing, only it's not funny, just long and rambly.
Ooh..Ooh. I know. I know. Let's play a game. It will test how closely you have been paying attention over the past 80 some posts. I will show a picture below and you will try and guess which girl it is. Here are a couple of hints to help you. a) Parker's hair is darker than Emma Jane's. b) Emma Jane has the owl and Parker has the monkey. Okay. Take your time. Here goes:
nope. Sorry. It's Parker. Yeah I know. It can be really tricky. But once you get to know them there are certain signs which make it obvious. Try this one:
ooh so close...but no, wrong again. That one was Emma Jane. I know. It can be hard. Well. that's all for tonight.

"ummmm, dad?" Yes Parker. "Ummm are you aloud to do that to my sister?"

Oh, don't worry Parker. Emma Jane is fine. It...uh...it's not as bad as it looks. really.

"ow"

4 comments:

Paul Luikart said...

Um, you guys should totally look out for that creepy egg monster thing that seems to be creeping up on your kids. I wouldn't keep letting it into the NICU. I wouldn't trust that thing, by the looks of it....

Anonymous said...

Even though you have "nothing" to say, thanks for posting for us to get our daily fix on the Broge blog.

From Zion church member in Mentor who knows "Grandma and Grandpa Broge"

TrentonandLaura said...

Why are you trying to pull her head off? It's too pretty...please leave it attached! Love you guys!

Todd and Mary Wolfram said...

Nothing is something! Woo Hoo! Praise God!