Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Where the blog?


So, as some of you have already noted, last night was the first night since all of this began without a blogpost. I have already received an e-mail asking: "what's up with that?"

Here is what is "up with that":

Blogger was down last night when I got home. I was able to log in, I was able to create the posts but I was unable to "post" and when I would try it would delete everything I had written. I tried three times, and after the third time I was too tired and annoyed to worry about it. It's too bad too, because you missed out on some serious blogging last night. There was the unveiling of their current outfits, along with the story of the sleep deprived nurse back from vacation, forced to work the night shift, and playing dress up with our babies to keep awake, as well as a series of now and then shots to give some perspective on their progress thus far. All in all a long and interesting post, lost to the whiley ways of the Internet. (I'll get you for this Internet, you and your little dog.)
PS I am rereading this post a couple of hours later and realizing it could be read in one of two tones. Read it in the cheerful one.

1 comment:

The Byrges said...

ohhhhhhhh, that is somewhat of a cheap shot. to reel us in about exciting photos and life's first, and then boom, just end the entry. talk all about new outfits and milestones and the promise of pictures that will make us all swell with pride for you, and then nodda, zippo, nothing, zilch. i must say....we understand, but ouch! take care.
mel