Thursday, October 16, 2008

"Things they are a changing" or "Grow baby Grow"

Okay. Today was a long day and I didn't get to see the girls until late in the game, which meant I stayed later, and means I am getting home later and means that I'm not going to take a lot of time right now to post. Sorry. There are pictures, but none of them are new. After last night's post I heard a lot of comments about how big the girls have gotten. And they have. They are huge giant babies (weighing in around 3 lbs 4 ounces each!). I thought it might be interesting to do a little picture comparison.




Parker on September 3 verses Parker yesterday





















Parker next to Monkey in early September and Parker next to Monkey about a week ago.



















Emma Jane early September and Emma Jane yesterday






Emma Jane with Owl in early September and Emma Jane with Owl about a week ago.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God Bless you and your babies.
If looking for stuff for your kids try out for some baby changing stations and baby accessories from my site.