Thursday, October 2, 2008

While watching the debates…

Mary Jane is a bit stymied by me right now. I’m working on this as I watch the vp debate, which I recorded so I could see. She’s confused by this because she knows I’m just watching something that is going to frustrate me and make me mad. At least this announcer is being pretty up front so far about calling them out for not answering the question…cause who would ever answer a question in one these things??!!??

Of course the number of you that are reading this blog to hear my thoughts on politics comes to a grand total of zero. That said…on to the babies.

Parker stinks. No really, she is having smelliness issues. You see, it turns out that when you’re a baby, and you are born premature, and when you are in an isolette, and when that isolette is hot and humid, and when you poop in that isolette that is hot and humid and all closed up that stink tends to just hang around…on you, and you end up being a stinky premature baby in a hot humid isolette with a full diaper which really doesn’t fit cause you’re so tiny.
But of course even with all that going against you…if you’re a Broge kid…you’re cute!

And evidently surprised and stunned by your cuteness (Parker above Emma Jane below)
(Emma Jane mostly slept through all this. The above picture was taken in one of Emma Jane’s only awake moments today. She spent the bulk of the day asleep, blissfully unaware of all that was going on around her)


Parker was also having a funny day. Here's a brief clip of something I thought was hilarious. Unfortunately I didn't get the part where she was sticking out her tongue and crossing her eyes. I kid you not...sticking out her tongue and crossing her eyes! Now that's comedy.

1 comment:

kosh_003 said...

Parker is obviously taking after her dad even at an early age. :-)