Tuesday, September 16, 2008

2 Kilos of babies

We’re going to be short and sweet tonight. Life is hectic but good. The girls are each a kilo. One of these days we will tear ourselves away from the hospital long enough to go to Best Buy and get that cable and then….watch out! Cute cute videos coming your way. Until then you will just have to close your eyes and picture the cute babies moving around a lot. Or even better, go to a post with one of your favorite pictures, open it up and then get out of your chair and move back and forth until it looks like it is moving.

Parker got her stitches out. I didn’t get to see it but Mary Jane said she didn’t cry. I think that’s pretty funny. She’s been a fuss-bucket lately and the one time when she has a an incredibly good excuse to scream her head off she just sucks on a pacifier the size of her head and refuses to make a sound.

Okay. Need to finish writing my sermon for Sunday, and need to sleep, sooo goodnight, and God bless.

6 comments:

lizking100 said...

1 Kilo = 2.2 lbs, for those of us in the Colonies.

Anonymous said...

Yay...they made the 1 Kg mark! That's big news. Congrats!

Proud P's said...

Jason, if you can tell me what cord you need for your camera,
i'll pick it up for you and bring to small group. Jenny Mo

Anonymous said...

...Too dizzy. I will wait for the cord. :)

Sarah said...

I saw your blog on Ginger's blog. I thought you might get some inspiration from looking at a friend's blog. It is ferrisjoye.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. I know what you are going through is hard, but there is light at the end of the tunnel!

mrweaverphysics said...

email me (I sent you an email a few days back so you should have the ol' gmail addie) or send me a message via the mail system on facebook.the cable you need and your address and I will take care of it. I prolly have the cable here in my box of cables. Not much that I can do here in Ohio, but I would love to help you out. And if I need to go to best buy to get you that cable, and me some video games, so be it. Besides, I am sure the girls would want me to buy the new Star Wars game.

Just let me know.

Love always
Weaver