Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Boogers

There really isn’t a lot to say today. Which we think is wonderful. The most exciting thing to happen involved Parker’s boogers which we can hear flapping around and seem to get in the way of her cannula at times, but really aren’t a big deal. Yes, that’s right, we’ve included boogers on our list of blogable items. Pastor Biermann stopped by for a visit. We chatted about everything from calculus to Isaiah 55, all the while I held Emma Jane who was suffering from a case of the cutes. I think it’s contagious because Parker has it too.
Parker’s a funny little monkey. I believe I mentioned the other day that Parker has a tendency to flip her head back and forth. One of her favorite new tricks is to turn her head back and forth for a while and then finally decide to face plant herself right into her mattress. She lies there sucking on the blanket and only breathing because she has the cannula in her nose until someone comes and fixes her.

3 comments:

Todd and Mary Wolfram said...

Sounds like we have two Curious Georges. Better get you a yellow hat, man. Curious? Read the book.

Joanie said...

Jason and Mary Jane,

Uncle Ed and I have been following the progress of the twins since we learned of their existence last Sunday. Guess Great-Granddad Rob was keeping it a secret.

We're praying for you all, all our friends are praying for you, too. There's a whole big circle of prayer going on around here, all for you and your babies.

We'll keep watching your updates. We're enjoying them a lot...love your style.

Aunt Joan & Ucle Ed Broge

Auntie Angie said...

Auntie Angie loves you very much! I am so proud of your BM's, burbs, hiccups, and boogers! I am glad to see that your parents have entered the real ranks of parenthood! Uncle Bob says that you are really not a parent until you have 2 or more. He says one child doesn't qualify as "real" parenting! You know how he is. :) Anyways, I am very proud of you two. You both are really great parents. I can't wait for the day you get to bring our girls home. By the way, we have given them nicknames.... I know you will hate us for it! But try to love Tiffy, Hay-J and Pres, it was their idea!!! We pray daily for Em-J and Baby-P! :) I know what you are thinking, but keep your inner dialog to yourselves! ha! just bear in mind that everyday I have 50 students who crowd around my computer for an update and pictures of my great neices! You have alot of 6 and 7 yr. olds praying for you all with such purity and sincerity! Not to mention how much my kids adore their new cousins! They pray night and day for the girls and you two. We love you! Hugs and kisses, Auntie Angie