Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Twins: Totaly the way to go

When we found out Mary Jane was pregnant with twins we were amazed at the amount of people who made comments to the effect of, “oh…you’re in trouble now” or “I have no idea how you’re going to do it” or some other type of sentiment. It really didn’t freak us out because we tried so long to get pregnant that twins seemed about right. As Mary Jane would always say, “These are our first…we won’t know if we have it bad or good, because we have nothing to compare it too.”
Now I find myself with two post womb babies and you know what? I can’t figure out how all you people with only one kid at a time do it. Have you seen these two? I mean, I put one girl down and I get to pick up the other. When I put that one down and need to wait a while before I can hold a baby I think I am going to crazy. It’s hard enough only having two babies to shower love on….how did all of you handle life with only one?

Here let me show you what I mean. Here are our first family photos (I’m so excited about being in the same room I can hardly stand it).


See? Don’t you want twins now? Of course, if you get some, I recommend getting the type that go home with you right away. (but you do get all those great big-eye photos with the NICU variety so I’ll let you make that call).


2 comments:

lizking100 said...

Ugh. Now I caught Simon's cold. So it will be another week before I can see this cuteness in person!!!

Shannon said...

Broge Parents,

I was thinking...Since you have two babies, maybe I could have one?? JUST KIDDING!! The girls continue to get more beautiful everyday. We are all so blessed to have you share your journey with us. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this miracle. I just cannot wait to see the girls again this weekend.

Love, Shannon