Saturday, September 20, 2008

Okay…quick update.

Something longer and more intelligible tomorrow. This just in from Mary Jane: “every day we think we couldn’t get any more tired and then we wake up the next day…”
Emma Jane is doing better. She’s becoming a “weaner”, albeit is doing so ever so slowly. Mary Jane is heading over early tomorrow and I have to preach three services tomorrow so we will call this one short and early. Good night. We love you all.
PS Anyone know where a guy can get a cheap deep freezer?

3 comments:

talbert said...

Jason-
I found a listing for a deep freezer with the following dimensions 50 wide, 27 1/2 deep, 36 high. I emailed the seller to see if it was still available. If it is available and you can accomodate the size, I will take care the rest.
Tara (CICU friend)
Mary Jane has my #

mrweaverphysics said...

I think right now you may need some good old fashion comfort food, so forget the deep freezer, you need to get a deep fryer. Then you need to cook your self up a whole plate full of wings and fries.

Oooh or even a deep fried hot dog wrapped in bacon. Mmmm bacon.

Seriously though, I was at the Cleveland Air show over Labor Day weekend, and one of the booths was selling both deep fried twinkies and deep fried oreos...

All my love as always
Weaver

Ellen said...

Deep fried Snickers and other chocolatey bars are good too. You'd think the frying would just cause the chocolate to melt and become a mess, but it just becomes warm and gooey.... yum.