Sunday, September 28, 2008

Spotlight on: Quilts…Broge style

My aunt Nancy has been making quilts for kids in the family since…well, she probably doesn’t want me posting in a public place how long she’s been doing it. Let’s just say…awhile. It’s a great tradition and I love the fact that there is someone in our family who does it. Thank you.
You will notice there is one pink and one green. I don’t remember telling her color preferences which leads me to believe someone is reading the blog.
Actually I know you guys are, and while I’m thanking you, I just wanted to say thanks for all the prayers, posts, e-mails, and what not.


1 comment:

Paul and Emily said...

Ooh, I love those quilts! That is cool that you have a quilter in the fam. I'm also selfishly glad that someone made Parker a blanket because I don't know how to make blankets or quilts.