Saturday, September 13, 2008

2 Weeks...and 2 lbs






Yes that's right, the Broge twins are Two Weeks Old, and have made it to Two Pounds. I know I said somewhere that we are celebrating every little victory, and this is definitely on the list. You'll have to wait for an update. I'm actually writing this Friday night to appear Saturday early afternoon, so I really don't know how their doing yet, it isn't today yet...er that it is to say it isn't tomorrow yet. Well, that isn't right either. Your yesterday is my today and in my today it is not tomorrow and in your today it is still yesterday when I am writing. There. Get it?

Well, if you do, explain it to me, but either way, you'll have to wait for actual information.


Blessings.
PS the above are some pictures which I never got around to posting (who are we kidding? There are far more pictures then we could ever post.)

1 comment:

Cindi Barrett said...

Happy 2 week old Birthday! Personally, Parker and Emma, auntie Cindi looks for any way to celebrate her birthday for long periods of time or early for that matter. I usually celebrate for at least the whole week for my birthday and at the 1/2 way point of the year to my birthday. I think we should celebrate you both at every chance we get! The whole year at every week!