Saturday, September 6, 2008

"hole" lotta love Part II

In other news...
Parker is going to have surgery tomorrow. I will try and give a long version later tonight, but the short version is this. The PDA is bigger. It is the reason she is have all the "a's and b's" (where she stops breathing). The strain from the PDA on her heart is putting a strain on the lungs which in turn...bad cycle. She is not handling the ibuprofen...so it was decided they needed to quit monkeying around with it.

We're scared, but we haven't lost our minds. If there was a type of surgery she was going to have to have on her heart...this is the best one. It is fairly "simple". It's no brain surgery, still it is heart surgery. I know I don't have to say this but...please pray.

The surgery will happen sometime early tomorrow morning. Like I said, I will try and post again tonight, but this might be all you get until after the surgery.

Blessings,
the broges (Jason, Mary Jane, Emma Jane, and Parker)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

God bless all of you. I will have all of you in my thoughts and prayers. Please let me know if there is anything more I can do for you.
Love,
Cheryl

Valerie said...

I found your site through a post over at Luikart's blog. Wow! A long way from Miami and Tower Players and that life....praying for your babies! I know A LOT of people in St. Louis if you guys need anything. we lived there for three years prior to moving to Indiana.

Matthew, Janet, Elissa and Sara said...

We are keeping you all in prayer - many, many times a day, friends!
May the Lord protect and see Parker through her surgery tomorrow morning and into a speedy recovery.
As always, let us know if we can do ANYTHING! (Matthew's home and somewhat functional!) :)
Love you guys!